Counsellor and Psychotherapist
West Lothian, Scotland
What is psychotherapy and counselling?
Everyone, at sometime, has the need for someone who:
- will be interested in your problems
- will not prejudge your difficulties
- will care about what you think
- wants to help just you
- will give you the time you need
- will help to give a different slant on things
- will help you choose what you want
- will help you work towards getting what you want.
A therapist is someone who gives people time, space and a caring, listening attitude which can start to let problems be thought about, discussed and, perhaps, made a little easier. A therapist will try to help you change so that your future life is easier and more productive.